Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Start of Something...

This is difficult. I can barely share what I'm thinking with the few close to me. But I wanted to try and write about the things I'm enjoying, thinking about, wishing for, etc. Even if it's just a list at first. Maybe this will force me to have an opinion about something.

Books

Something I enjoyed reading -- I'm Sorry You Feel That Way: The Astonishing True Story of a Daughter, Sister, Slut, Wife, Mother and Friend to Man & Dog by Diana Joseph

Something I just started reading -- A Voyage Long and Strange: Rediscovering the New World by Tony Horwitz.

Music

Before becoming a mom, I thought I'd never lose touch with listening to music. Now, I just get earworms from my son and sing songs from his preschool.

Crafting

I am craft supply hoarder and I love to make things. The problem is I don't have time to work on anything. But I am going to try and do more. Right now, my interest is sewing. I am working on 3 totes. They are cut out, but I don't have the right color threads to begin sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment