Thursday, June 25, 2009

Date Night


My husband and I haven't been on a "date night" since April for our 10th anniversary. But tomorrow we finally get our chance! I'm planning for a dinner in SE, probably at the Jade Teahouse & Patisserie. I read about it on angry chicken and it sounded so wonderful.

After dinner, (this is totally selfish), hope to stop by the Artfiberfest Artists' Marketplace at Reed College's Student Union from 7-9. I never get tired at looking at handmade.

Then, and this is BIG...my husband said he will give swing dancing a try tomorrow night! This is from the man who refused to have dancing at our wedding and who I've never even seen move his head to the beat of music at a live show. I know dancing is really outside his "comfort zone". It will be awkward, but I am pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment