Thursday, July 14, 2011

Schoolhouse Tunic

I haven't had a chance too sew many clothes for myself in a long time. But recently I did get a chance to make the Schoolhouse Tunic by Sew Liberated. I'd been admiring it for awhile. I really like the tunic look, but I'm not a leggings kind of gal. So, I just wore mine over jeans.

This is a great pattern for beginners -- no interfacing, no gathering. I would definitely recommend it to someone who is just starting out. I was really pleased with my results.

The fabric I used was a dobby lawn from Jo-Ann's! I was surprised to find such nice, cute fabric there. It was a pleasure to sew with and washed up nicely.


The finished tunic





















Close up of the front




















Bodice


















Close-up of fabric
































No comments:

Post a Comment